Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Santa Fe, NM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I visited the Inn at Loretto in downtown Santa Fe. It has a Tesla charger available. It's a high end hotel, so that's not too surprising.

I've used the Santa Fe Supercharger twice in my Model 3. It was a great experience. I drive by it every day and I've only ever seen two Teslas using the site at the same time once. So it isn't a busy Supercharger.

• Informative
Reactions: TexasDuke
Checked out the Santa Fe supercharger this week, and usually 1 or 2 other cars there now.

However the Fashion Outlet Mall itself looks like its in a death spiral. Only about 5 stores open, a Levi, Brooks Brothers, Eddie Bauer, and some locals.

The restaurant was closed.

With a 20% occupancy rate during the Christmas sales season, I can't see how they can survive.

• Informative
Reactions: TexasDuke
I just found a Service Center on the Destination Charger Map just north of Santa Fe at

Santa Fe-17730 US-84 Frontage​

did this location just pop up? Does anyone know if there are chargers available here? Planing on a skiing trip to Taos Ski Valley. Thanks Rick

I just found a Service Center on the Destination Charger Map just north of Santa Fe at

did this location just pop up? Does anyone know if there are chargers available here? Planing on a skiing trip to Taos Ski Valley. Thanks Rick

That's the Service Center on pueblo land. There are no public superchargers available there as far as I know

• Informative
Reactions: LoudMusic

No superchargers, but there are destination chargers at the Nambe service center (as of last December, they said they would be ok to use). There are also a ton (14-16?) free L2 chargers at Taos ski valley: Taos Ski Valley | PlugShare.

Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 12.17.39 AM.png

🤔 Supercharger?

• Informative
Reactions: Tectonic