Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Santa Monica, CA (LIVE 18 Feb 2022, 62 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Walked by this site today and there is no sign of construction yet. But there are these 3 trucks with mobile chargers. Then my friend told me that they have been there for a bit now, he charged there last week. But today the site was closed, not sure if they just activate those on peak hours and/or specific days.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 159
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: mociaf9
Isn't V3 maxed out at 28, isn't that why Firebaugh is 56, two V3 maxed chargers. Is the reason for only 26 just a lack of parking spaces?

Anyone think they'll have a bunch of large CyberTruck spaces? LA is tragically hip after all, so probably gonna be a lot of them running around not actually being work trucks.

Rendering/approximation of how it should look at the end, I am here for it. It would be a pretty nice looking Supercharger station on top of being a massive one. The only thing is why not cover the other side with solar panels as well. That would totally help the grid/energy stored for peak hours. Cant wait to see this fully functional and juice up there.

Attachments

• SM Charger 1.jpg
    SM Charger 1.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 140
  • SM Charger 2.jpg
    SM Charger 2.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 128
  • SM Charger 3.jpg
    SM Charger 3.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 127
  • SM Charger 4.jpg
    SM Charger 4.jpg