Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Santa Monica, CA (LIVE 18 Feb 2022, 62 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@awokeinthelbc - I am not sure I understand your comment are you saying the Santa Monica site is DWP? If so that is not correct this site is fed from SCE territory.
You’re right. I confused it with Glendale which allies with DWP to draw power from out of state coal plant. Los Angeles is finally ditching coal — and replacing it with another polluting fuel

At loss now why TezLab app using ElectricityMap info shows SM SC to be doubly dirty than typical SCE energy mix. All signs point to green power; I wonder if that’s had via credits.

Noticed that this charger is stated on supercharger.info as not having a solar canopy despite having one as pictured below. Definitely the best urban location I've been to absolutely beautiful

Attachments

• IMG20240224113133.jpg
    IMG20240224113133.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Helpful
Reactions: Guacahummus
Noticed that this charger is stated on supercharger.info as not having a solar canopy despite having one as pictured below. Definitely the best urban location I've been to absolutely beautiful
Just because it is not listed has a having a canopy doesn't mean it doesnt have one. It just means that that aspect was missed when in all of the various updates to supercharge.info.

@Big Earl @Guacahummus @corywright solar canopy here