Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Santa Rosa, CA (LIVE 20 Nov 2019, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Coming down from Redding Saturday via Hwy 20, Lakeport, Middletown, etc. to visit my mother in Santa Rosa who lives in a condo without charging capabilities. I'll be near empty winding down the Mark West Road. Coddingtown Mall would be a perfect place to charge, and V3 to boot!!!

Coming down from Redding Saturday via Hwy 20, Lakeport, Middletown, etc. to visit my mother in Santa Rosa who lives in a condo without charging capabilities. I'll be near empty winding down the Mark West Road. Coddingtown Mall would be a perfect place to charge, and V3 to boot!!!
Keep Rohnert Park in your back pocket in case this one is not up.

• Helpful
Reactions: Trekboy

Keep Rohnert Park in your back pocket in case this one is not up.

Yea, with the PG&E shutdown, if they have any role in getting them turned on, I can't imagine they'll be available to work on it.

Reactions: Blu Zap
Monday the 4th - all quiet, no power. I was able to squeeze inside the locked fence (can't believe they left a gap large enough for an adult). I was hoping to find a sticker on the transformer that indicated how much power it can supply from the grid but it has nothing. Its very large with two arrays of cooling fins but no indication of its power output.

The distribution panel to which it is connected had this on it, but it doesn't tell me anything.

IMG_3286 (1).jpg