Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Santee, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just used this SC twice last week on our trip from Virginia to Florida and back. On the way down, an officer came by to chat about the car, that he'd been out catching people going 100+ today on I-95, etc. He also mentioned that recently an owner could not disconnect his car from this SC and TM came out to remedy the issue but he was stuck for two days. Anyone have any more information on this story? Just curious. I imagine it would have been a car problem, not a SC problem...?

Sounds like an extremely isolated and unfortunate car problem. I've never heard of that happening.

I just used this SC twice last week on our trip from Virginia to Florida and back. On the way down, an officer came by to chat about the car, that he'd been out catching people going 100+ today on I-95, etc. He also mentioned that recently an owner could not disconnect his car from this SC and TM came out to remedy the issue but he was stuck for two days. Anyone have any more information on this story? Just curious. I imagine it would have been a car problem, not a SC problem...?

I have used that SC 4 times without issue.