Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Santee, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Santee is ok, Lumberton, NC on the other hand is where you need to watch your back... I have met quite a few drunk locals hanging out on previous trips. It's a shame they didn't put this near the starbucks on the other side of the street.
I agree, lumberton isn't as dangerous as some locations in urban areas it is a place that has many poor people, I've been panhandled there, but I think the probabilities of crime beyond that is lower than other places.

I had a guy panhandle me at Charlotte the other day in broad daylight: "Can you give me $6 for the co-payment for my prescription?" Inflation, I guess. He held out a shaking hand to show me a receipt for OxyContin that he may have found in the trash, so I looked him in his glassy eyes, and asked him if he realized how dangerous that *sugar* is? I walked away, and worried about getting keyed the whole time I was eating lunch.

Santee Supercharger prepping for the 2017 Eclipse
video: DJI_0019.MP4
Screen%20Shot%202017-09-02%20at%203.16.28%20PM-X2.png

Sunday 4/15 12:30 pm.

Looks like 1A and 2A are the only ones working. Tape on all the others except 1B so not sure of it. I used 2A and another S was on 1A.

Note these these are numbered the old way. Not paired side by side.

20180415_123343.jpg 20180415_123335.jpg