Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Savannah, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The information desk closes at 11:00pm. If you get there late in the evening, there no restaurants open. Even Starbucks is closed. To get your ticket validated, get there before 11:00 and simply show your fob to the person working at the info desk. In any event, it's only a buck or two... not enough to cause concern.

Reactions: vdiv
Charged here on my way up and down to FL from CT. Long walk into the airport to get the tkt validated to save a buck! I left the key FOB in the car with the wife....and attendant was insistent on seeing the FOB to validate, I showed her my phone and the APP...but she still needed the FOB.....was walking away irritated and she called me back and validated the tkt!

I stopped by there early AM (2-3) of the 4th headed to FL and nearly the same time on the 8th on the way back to NC and both times there was no one at the info desk to validate my parking stub (no surprise). Both time I asked the airport police/security and was told that the person at the both would validate the parking stub. However, in both instances there was no one to be found in or around the booths. $1 each time is not a big deal, its the principal of the matter. So if you are traveling through there after normal business hours expect to pay to park at the chargers.

• Informative
Reactions: Cowby
Charged here on my way up and down to FL from CT. Long walk into the airport to get the tkt validated to save a buck! I left the key FOB in the car with the wife....and attendant was insistent on seeing the FOB to validate, I showed her my phone and the APP...but she still needed the FOB.....was walking away irritated and she called me back and validated the tkt!
I'm wondering who will be the first to see how this works for a Model 3. Think they'll be impressed with my black key card?

I may need to use the Savannah supercharger regularly until we find & buy & equip a home in the area.

Charged here on April 14th. Needed to go into airport information desk to get parking validated. Arrived at 7:45 am and went for validation. Desk opens at 8:30. Lucky she showed up a few minutes later as we only needed 20 minutes charge.

Savannah has become a bottleneck in north-south travel along 95. With only 6 charging pedestals I often arrive there and have to wait. To make matters worse lately there have been pedestals not operating at full potential even taking into account the whole sharing issue. I only hope that Tesla either expands this location with more capacity or builds a new Supercharger between Santee and Kingsland. The Tanger Outlets right by 95 in Pooler would be a great location for easy access to 95.