Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Scotts Valley, CA (LIVE 30 Jan 2020, 16 V3 stalls + Magic Docks)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so I could figure out how 3 cabinets works for 16 plugs
Here's one of your pics showing that there will be 4 cabinets. And they'll work normally for V3 cabinets, 4x4=16.

img_6217-left-c-jpg.468031

• Informative
Reactions: Ulmo
There is mention of this supercharger on a local Facebook group called My Scotts Valley. Since it’s not a Tesla group, there are some angry / confused people chiming in with the usual questions and comments. If you’re on the My Scotts Valley group, they could use some educating.

There is mention of this supercharger on a local Facebook group called My Scotts Valley. Since it’s not a Tesla group, there are some angry / confused people chiming in with the usual questions and comments. If you’re on the My Scotts Valley group, they could use some educating.
I could use some entertainment. Is this about the cancer caused by using electricity, or the explosions that will happen from all the gas that Teslas use?

It's funny to see so much interest in my neighborhood parking lot! I live a couple miles away and pass this location most every day, including shopping regularly at this Nob Hill, so allow me to provide an update... as of today, the work fence has been removed:]

Its interesting they removed the fence even though the construction is not complete.
Maybe this project is on pause?