Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Scotts Valley, CA (LIVE 30 Jan 2020, 16 V3 stalls + Magic Docks)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More work in progress today (Tuesday 4:30 pm, 2019-12-11), click to enlarge:

scotts-valley-chargers-pano4.jpg

Reactions: mociaf9
Another update, one row installed, looks like another row of stations being added
View attachment 495713 View attachment 495714
Yeah, all the pedestals were in place by sunset this evening. I took a picture but it wasn’t very good given the low light. I’ll post another in a day or two. And the “ICE-ing” had already begun, including a Model S not plugged in, but I doubt they’re enabled yet – not that these spots are marked for “charging only” anyway.

Super Excited about this location! I am a bit disappointed that there's no dedicated charging only EV signage on more than 2 of them, but it is a pretty full parking lot, I can see that being a compromise. I tested a charger myself just because I was excited, and am glad to see its also V3 speed from the thinner cable :)

Hopefully at least the employees that work in the shopping center can start parking elsewhere for their shifts when they do turn on the juice, though there will be a lot of ICEing I'll bet.

Super Excited about this location! I am a bit disappointed that there's no dedicated charging only EV signage on more than 2 of them, but it is a pretty full parking lot, I can see that being a compromise. I tested a charger myself just because I was excited, and am glad to see its also V3 speed from the thinner cable :)

Hopefully at least the employees that work in the shopping center can start parking elsewhere for their shifts when they do turn on the juice, though there will be a lot of ICEing I'll bet.
No power yet for you too?

I'm going through SV tomorrow. I'll check as well!

Looking good, but still down as of last night.

Can anybody find the permit for this construction? I tried searching the Scotts Valley permit site by parcel number, but it didn't return anything. (Also tried nearby parcels.) If we knew the permit number, we might be able to get more status info.