Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seabrook, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Right, and thanks for that tip. But that is a fairly pricey adapter. Correction, a very pricey adapter. Not yet convinced I would use it enough to justify the cost.

Then again, I also see that there are some Nissan dealers along the way as well.

(Too bad we can't borrow one of the CHAdeMO adapters that Bjorn Nyland is lending folks in Norway!)

Part of the problem is that I expect to be driving 100 or so miles around the area once I get there.

But likely all academic anyway. I have not yet heard a firm delivery date for my 70D, so it is unlikely to arrive before next weekend.

It would be nice if the service center rented them out...

Making progress

Hey gang. sorry for being delinquent and not keeping everyone updated. My bad. Anyway, here are some pics I took on 9/15. As you can see, things are moving along nicely.
IMG_3874.JPG
IMG_3873.JPG
IMG_3872.JPG
IMG_3871.JPG
IMG_3869.JPG

I'd really appreciate that. It's over 60 miles from my house.

... here are some pics I took on 9/15. As you can see, things are moving along nicely.
Thanks for the pictures! Watch for the transformer, that's when it's getting real close.

Thanks. It may just be open for my trip through the area next Friday. Fingers crossed
Good luck with that. It looks like they're going to install some sort of barriers past the switchgear fence, some light poles, still need a transformer and inspection(s). I think it may be possible, but a week is a serious long shot.

Thanks for the pictures! Watch for the transformer, that's when it's getting real close.

Good luck with that. It looks like they're going to install some sort of barriers past the switchgear fence, some light poles, still need a transformer and inspection(s). I think it may be possible, but a week is a serious long shot.
I know it is a long shot but it would make life a little easier :)

View attachment 95481View attachment 95480
So the transformer turned up earlier in the week but the transformer for the building connected to Pannera was leaking to they replaced it with "our" transformer. This crew is very tight lipped.

Sweet thanks for pics. Well looks like it should be finished in next week or two I suppose, if they are just waiting for new transformer. I was hoping there would be some solar panels to provide power. Does anyone know why so few SC stations do not have solar installations???

Notice the one yellow pole is different from all the others. I'm betting that one is not cemented in yet and can be pulled out to allow the transformer to be put into place.

Very good catch! It's smaller (diameter) and maybe not concrete. These could be used in front of each stall to prevent ICEing. When a Tesla pulls up, they retract into the ground.