Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seabrook, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Supercharging as we speak in Seabrook eating a 5-guys cheese burger.

- - - Updated - - -

Though only 152 amp a little over halfway full.
image.jpeg

And maybe they'll try again to get Maine sites agreed and built in time for Memorial Day. :p

Then we'll definitely be able to 'get thare from hear' :wink: Or I can get from my brother's place in Portland, charge in Seabrook and get to Boston in 'wicked good' time to 'pak the ca in Havad yad' so I can catch a 'saux game' :biggrin:

In all seriousness, we need to keep pushing for Portland, Augusta and Bangor......My brother is starting a new 'Bring Business to Maine' campaign and since Maine wants to be a place to attract more high tech/cutting edge businesses he has sworn to me he will bring up TM SCs as one way to show Maine is not just a vacation spot but a place to live and work. Fingers crossed.

Then we'll definitely be able to 'get thare from hear' :wink: Or I can get from my brother's place in Portland, charge in Seabrook and get to Boston in 'wicked good' time to 'pak the ca in Havad yad' so I can catch a 'saux game' :biggrin:

In all seriousness, we need to keep pushing for Portland, Augusta and Bangor......My brother is starting a new 'Bring Business to Maine' campaign and since Maine wants to be a place to attract more high tech/cutting edge businesses he has sworn to me he will bring up TM SCs as one way to show Maine is not just a vacation spot but a place to live and work. Fingers crossed.

And, as I've said before I hope they start with Augusta (Aguster), because that'd make a lot of travel easy (if not direct).

And maybe they'll try again to get Maine sites agreed and built in time for Memorial Day. :p

I guarantee all the sites Tesla shows in Maine will be operational by Memorial Day. The only question is what year. ;)

Glad Seabrook is open - will make my trips to ME easier with shorter supercharging. Will charge in Seabrook on the way up, and Auburn on the way back. Will only require about 60% charge at each.

Forget route planner; skip Seabrook and Hooksett. First stop Auburn (175 miles), then Greenwich (135 miles), and arrive Philadelphia (130 miles). Stop in Cranbury if you don't have a good destination charger in Philadelphia.

I agree. Drove that route recently. I did a quick charge/bathroom break at Cranbury just for a buffer.

(LMB spouse)

I keep thinking a 4 stall station at the main LL Bean store in Freeport would be win-win. Are they still open 24-7?