Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seaside, CA (6 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
went by the site today on the way home from work. They are making nice progress. Notice the three brackets under the Tesla sign. Those look like supercharger brackets.Might have been more than just three.
Those are definitely Supercharger stands. I am sure there will be more than three. Likely 6 or 8, or even more. Thanks for posting. I need to update this thread title...

...and I've updated the thread title to show Seaside and that the location is confirmed as 1901 Del Monte Blvd, Seaside CA. It's going to be great to have a Supercharger and Service Center in that area! I can charge my Roadster using the HPWCs that will also be installed in the parking lot there.

Last edited:
looks like there was room for 2-3 more on the right side of that roll up door, but not sure if they are putting any on the other side of the door or not. I'll swing by another time in a few days and see if I can get a better shot. Del Monte is an alternate way between work and home so it's easy to go check. that location is within a close walking distance to Costco (right across the closed railroad tracks behind the building)

Taken about an hour ago - 6 stalls, 3 charging cabinets

Attachments

• IMG_2875.jpg
    IMG_2875.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 519
  • IMG_2883.jpg
    IMG_2883.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 503
Thanks much! Very nice! Can't wait to visit Monterey again. Haven't been there in quite a while.
Back in the 1970's my wife and I use to cruz down to Carmel in my Jaguar XKE and stay at the Motel 6 when it was $6 per night. Have gone back many time since then especially for the Pebble Beach Concourse. It is a lovely place we really like La Playa, older hotel casual elegance and 2 blocks from downtown Carmel and the ocean. You should revisit it soon.

Nice to have, but don't see it much as a destination charger (we have plenty of Level 2's around the area). But a great location for continuing down the coast with a full charge - or at least enough to get you to Atascadero. Hopefully it will always be available to those traveling through.

Some food options nearby - one suggestion - Angelina's Bakery 1725 Fremont. Nice Deli that has breakfast and great sandwiches and pastries. Salvadoran Mocha is popular there. Very inexpensive.
And of course, the Costco hot dog and pizza are 200 feet away.

Nice to have, but don't see it much as a destination charger (we have plenty of Level 2's around the area). But a great location for continuing down the coast with a full charge - or at least enough to get you to Atascadero. Hopefully it will always be available to those traveling through.Some food options nearby - one suggestion - Angelina's Bakery 1725 Fremont. Nice Deli that has breakfast and great sandwiches and pastries. Salvadoran Mocha is popular there. Very inexpensive.And of course, the Costco hot dog and pizza are 200 feet away.
For me having a 60 it will help when I drive south of Carmel and do not have time to spend at a level 2 charger. Then I can get back to Gilroy on the way home.

the pictures a few pages back on the thread were taken this weekend. They did a lot of work on the superchargers this week, they went from open steel brackets to the recognizable enclosures in just a couple of days. That could mean they are trying for car weekend, but there's still more to do on the parking lot and supporting power.

the pictures a few pages back on the thread were taken this weekend. They did a lot of work on the superchargers this week, they went from open steel brackets to the recognizable enclosures in just a couple of days. That could mean they are trying for car weekend, but there's still more to do on the parking lot and supporting power.

Please keep us posted on the progress. I will be visiting this location for the PB Concours weekend.

This doesn't really count as a progress report, but my family and I did a road trip from the SF Bay Area to Monterey this week. Driving down CA-1 through Seaside, my 8-year-old son said, "Dad, they're building a Tesla store out in the middle of nowhere!"