Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seaside, CA (6 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
getting this thread back on topic. Today driving by there were multiple Model S vehicles in the parking lot with at least one plugged into the supercharger. Lots of work trucks parked out front also. Not sure if this was testing or if it is live or not, that will take someone with an S to test it.

Very exciting, thanks for the update! I'll be there at some point next weekend, so I'll be able to test it out. I'm sure someone else will be able to stop by sooner though.

Not me, ours is in Fremont getting a 'makeover'. (Bad timing)

Only had iPhone and lousy transferring pix, so I will defer to the lucky person who provides the first pic.

On another note, this is going to get ugly during our event weekends - so I wouldn't depend on it. Fortunately, there are lots of destination charging options.

Traveling through to do the coastal route? This is your charger.

That's probably the same red one I saw the other day. I think the Tesla team brought down 4-5 cars for the weekend either to shuttle the team around or for test drives. Every day I've driven by this week there have been multiple Model S in the parking lot, but the lot has been blocked off with cones so no one tries to enter.

Came in from Sacramento this morning for car week. They were putting on the finishing touches. I met the sales manager--a great guy and what a nice showroom and service area. There is a SuperCharging lounge including Rest Rooms with it's own entry door. Lot's of nice new Model S cars in the parking lot.

FYI--That is a Printed sticker of my front license plate-First attempt, it needs a little work.

If there is no photo-It didn't happen
20554846545_4211ddb985_k.jpg

Came in from Sacramento this morning for car week. They were putting on the finishing touches. I met the sales manager--a great guy and what a nice showroom and service area. There is a SuperCharging lounge including Rest Rooms with it's own entry door. Lot's of nice new Model S cars in the parking lot.

FYI--That is a Printed sticker of my front license plate-First attempt, it needs a little work.

If there is no photo-It didn't happen
20554846545_4211ddb985_k.jpg
thanks for the picture, how many chargers do they have.

6 Total ---Farthest from the street toward the street, they are Back----1A-1B-2A-2B-3A-3B----Street. The address is 1901 Del Monte Blvd, Seaside, CA.
Interesting that these are not the newest Liquid Cooled cables. Indications are that these SuperChargers may have originlaly been destined for the charging station that was going into the shopping center in Monterey.

Would I be crazy to think I could charge here without a wait this Sunday, the day of the Pebble beach concours, at about 10 AM? I'm going to the show and this charge spot would be perfect from Fresno.

Sunday morning you should be ok, in the afternoon with all the people departing for the weekend it will probably be more crowded. It will be interesting to see the impact this has on Gilroy. Should really take some of the pressure off from the SF-Monterey weekend traffic who can charge here now.

Had not been paying attention to this thread so was very surprised to see it open today from the Costco parking lot - cars in the bays, cars in the showroom, cars in the lot, cars at the 6 (!) superchargers. Would have taken a better picture if it occurred to me I might be posting it:
Tesla.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

(Superchargers had the usual thick cables, not the liquid cooled ones.)

- - - Updated - - -

...and if I remember correctly only 2 of the 6 Supercharger slots were being used (@eye.surgeon). So no crush yet...

So the service center and superchargers are officially open as of today, 14 August. I went by and took a tour and a test drive. They are planning on keeping a 70, 85, and P85 on hand for test drives for the near future. There's a also a 90 in the showroom. The service bay area also has at least one HPWC, so there's a 7th charging option if the superchargers are all full. As someone else mentioned there's a supercharger lounge for owners charging.

Wow that went up pretty quick! Perhaps trying to get it done in time for the concours at Pebble? I've updated the thread title.
So the service center and superchargers are officially open as of today, 14 August. I went by and took a tour and a test drive. They are planning on keeping a 70, 85, and P85 on hand for test drives for the near future. There's a also a 90 in the showroom. The service bay area also has at least one HPWC, so there's a 7th charging option if the superchargers are all full. As someone else mentioned there's a supercharger lounge for owners charging.