Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seaside, CA (6 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, the red was a P90D (supposedly with ludicrous according to the rep, but I didn't actually check), and the white was a pretty stripped 70 (textile seats, manual lift gate, but it did have the rear-facing seats). They also had a decent amount of Teslas doing test drives (~4) in various colors.

The grand opening party was Grand. The staff is great.
When I left I gave all 5 parking Valets a few launches (two trips) Needless to say, these fine young men were so impressed they giggled like young school girls. One guy thought his hands were going numb. It was a nice event and it was nice to look under a Models S up on the rack.

I attended the Pebble Beach show today and used the charger as I came from Fresno. Very nice facility and the lounge for chargers is a great touch. Great location for serving the Monterey Peninsula. There were several others charging but no waiting despite the busy weekend.

The Staff mentioned, Since the SuperCharger Lounge can be cordoned off from the rest of the center, and it has it's own exterior door, we will get an access code to use the lounge during off hours. It is electronically controlled, so codes may be rotated or unique to each of us or time based. Great touch and a nice set up!!! Kudos to the the designers.

Last edited:
A few photos of the Tesla event at Seaside ...

IMG_3618.JPG

IMG_3620.JPG

IMG_3621.JPG

Very excited to have Tesla in our area. Supercharged for the first time yesterday. The layout of the superchargers is not the best. All are located on side of parking lot by building. There are 4 then the roll up door to service area and then 2 more that are a tight squeeze. A bit congested with the service area being in the middle of them. The best was when I was done charging and went out to my car to see it completely blocked in by a semi truck making a delivery and had to wait 10 minutes for it to make it's delivery. Not only blocking me but the other 3 charging spots too. Showroom is small but nice and the employees were very nice and helpful.

The SuperChargers were originally going to be at a different location, but one upside is the after hours SuperCharger Lounge. This location may have a few compromises, but it is near all the other car dealers, which is attractive to new car shoppers.
Very excited to have Tesla in our area. Supercharged for the first time yesterday. The layout of the superchargers is not the best. All are located on side of parking lot by building. There are 4 then the roll up door to service area and then 2 more that are a tight squeeze. A bit congested with the service area being in the middle of them. The best was when I was done charging and went out to my car to see it completely blocked in by a semi truck making a delivery and had to wait 10 minutes for it to make it's delivery. Not only blocking me but the other 3 charging spots too. Showroom is small but nice and the employees were very nice and helpful.

I stopped by over the weekend. Saturday afternoon, around 5:30, and only one stall left! And this after calling a half-hour earlier to check on status, sales guy said "they've been only half-utilized all day" :confused:

After I plugged in, a couple of others showed up and had to wait for a charging spot. One of them was a black P85D with GetAround stickers! I really wonder who's the crazy person and how much they're charging per hour or day...

Oh and the lounge was accessible till 6pm, then they had to close. It's not ready for the remote-PIN-unlock thingy just yet. Young new employee said it would be sent to my phone but she didn't sound confident (that and she was 2 days fresh into the job..)

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg