Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seaside, OR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So.... obviously the trick is to name your town 'Seaside'. Tesla seems to like the name. Let's see.... Seaside, Nebraska (well - COULD BE!!!)

Funny, we were just there 2 weeks ago for a wedding. Flew into Portland - rented ICE to get to Seaside/Canon Beach. Didn't take the Tesla because were concerned about charging options on the coast.

Did not do SC scouting while there.... ahhh well.

Next trip to Northwest, we will return via coast - absolutely beautiful drive. I applaud Tesla for their choice of SC locations and await the final coastal connections down from Seattle to San Francisco.

Reactions: Nevek and melindav

The Seaside, OR Supercharger Station is Now Open
We are excited to announce that the Seaside, OR Supercharger Station is now open. New Supercharger Stations open every week, enabling more options for free long-distance travel, for life.

Details about all of our Supercharger Stations and destination charging locations can be found on our find us page. Thank you for supporting the transition to sustainable energy.
FIND US
LEARN MORE

Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

Tesla Motors | 3500 Deer Creek Road | Palo Alto, CA 94304

Sweet. Having the half-dozen or so AeroVironment ChaDeMos along the Oregon Coast last year made it easy to extend travel a week without having to schlep back to I-5.

With Seaside lit up and Lincoln City and so forth next, I may just go up next week and stay the rest of the month. Easy peasy.

For those who haven't done the Oregon Coast yet, do try to go sooner than later. The (art deco and other) bridges alone are worth the trip, which is saying something as everything else is even more beautiful. Plus there's world-class ale (See Degarde, Deschutes, Cascade).

Reactions: otter and Nevek
Photos of new Seaside superchargers. Never seen this stacked configuration.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    280.4 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 153
Interesting…

But I wish Tesla would get the 101 Superchargers in Eureka and Crescent City built first… With the CHAdeMO's on the OR coast, Superchargers are nice, but not quite as critical.

We'll be driving up the coast from AZ to BC in July -- so hoping both of these are open (and keeping my fingers crossed on NorCal -- although we already have at hotel reservation in Eureka so we can charge overnight…)

As reported this week in the Crescent City SC thread, construction there is actually well under way and should be completed in the next few weeks. Then it will be up to PG&E to turn on the power. Next will be Eureka. By September, both should be operational.

Last edited: