Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seaside, OR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why are you worried about the supercharger being down? It's almost as trivial as being worried about being hit by a meteor or struck by lightning.

lol I just wanted to point out that my concerns about this (or any) supercharger being down on a road trip were legit thanks to the mustang catching on fire and shutting this site down for a couple days. I’ve heard of other sites losing power and not being available for a day or more. So, while obviously not common, it can happen. Thankfully it did not happen on my road trip.

Also thankfully, there are some other charging options in the area, just A LOT slower.

lol I just wanted to point out that my concerns about this (or any) supercharger being down on a road trip were legit thanks to the mustang catching on fire and shutting this site down for a couple days. I’ve heard of other sites losing power and not being available for a day or more. So, while obviously not common, it can happen. Thankfully it did not happen on my road trip.

Also thankfully, there are some other charging options in the area, just A LOT slower.
Okay but if you pose the same question in the thread for every supercharger that you visit, I will have to put you on ignore :)

Aren’t you the one who recently responded to one of my threads? You recommended that when you road trip in an EV you should have a plan B, C, D E.... Seems like that might have been all this person was trying to do by asking that question?
Sure when you’re making a difficult trip off the supercharger highway, you need backup plans. But when you’re traveling to a well populated place with a supercharger, the only backup plan you need is to consult Plugshare in the 1 in 1000 chance that the supercharger doesn’t work for some reason.

:(
One more recommendation for Oregon Coast Tesla Owners using the Seaside Superchager.
Another one of our favorites. There right now enjoying an espresso & a ham & cheese croissant.

Pacific Way Bakery
601 Pacific Way
Gearhart Oregon

Great Espresso & Amazing Classic French Pastries.
All freshly prepared by the owner in the wee hours of the morning.
Get there early because the pastries go fast!

Their Cafe is also one of the best restaurants in the area.
Open Thursday - Monday 7:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday

Link to website:

Welcome

View attachment 432039
View attachment 432036
View attachment 432038
View attachment 432040

:(Sadly...
Pacific Way Cafe to close after 32 years - Daily Astorian:

Pacific Way Cafe to close after 32 years - Daily Astorian

:(

:(Sadly...
Pacific Way Cafe to close after 32 years - Daily Astorian:

Pacific Way Cafe to close after 32 years - Daily Astorian
UPDATE:
Good News.
Pacific Way Bakery has reopened with some changes including carrying some groceries.
Long lines (around the block) start forming 30 minutes before opening. Now I can get my Ham & Cheese Croissant fix satisfied.
9AE92AA2-ACBD-4BA8-BE76-3E593924F426.jpeg
8F5F33EE-3CBE-4FEF-B802-4F04C3A464FF.jpeg
05FCC752-1074-442C-B515-C050437410C3.jpeg
8F86258E-9F0B-4712-99A0-10F9B178B464.jpeg
CF4595E2-63FA-4BFE-A2F5-D050A59E7F96.jpeg
95B929C4-DCA6-4800-A83E-B2CB0E7D97B7.jpeg
CF35B8FA-DD86-4E1C-83A5-57BF4DA7F33D.jpeg