Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seattle, WA - NE Northgate Way

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s alive!

07817A4E-3C6A-4E38-8FE9-7F93C09C5BDD.jpeg

I know you're being helpful but I believe Plugshare and the Supercharger Network have an automatic connection. Keep an eye out that a duplicate doesn't pop up in a day or two when their system automatically adds the official location.
good to know about the connectivity between Plugshare and Supercharger locations. Coming from Bolt/LEAF world, these usually had to be manually added by someone.

Also, I think I saw a merge of sorts happen after I posted this because the location updated to show "coming soon" and changed to the wrong type of connector. I updated this to show 16 Superchargers and to let folks know it was live.

Now that it’s listed in the system, it’s charging for charging @ $0.30/kWh. Yesterday was the only freebie.
I was surprised to see the charging rate @ $.30 since residential is around $.13/kWh. I drive past here most days and today was the first day it showed on my nav. Probably will never need to use since I live nearby, have a charger at home and my solar panels offset the cost from Seattle City Light.

I was surprised to see the charging rate @ $.30 since residential is around $.13/kWh. I drive past here most days and today was the first day it showed on my nav. Probably will never need to use since I live nearby, have a charger at home and my solar panels offset the cost from Seattle City Light.
Someone has to pay for the infrastructure cost, and that is you (and me, although I'm too close to this one to use it too). So 30 cents per kWh is about normal for Washington State, I've never seen less than 28 cents per kWH. It's still way cheaper than gasoline. I made a road trip to CA last week and paid 35 cents some places. Still it worked out as 8 cents per mile by the time I got home, which is equivalent to getting 44mpg while going at 75mph most of the time. Since the dieselgate fixes were applied, there's no ICE cars that get anything near that low a cost. Be happy: you own a Tesla and it's cheap to run.