Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sebring, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

A Supercharger is coming soon to the Wawa at 3838 US 27 S in Sebring. A permit for a 3Phase 1200A service was finaled last month. I'm almost certain it's for a Supercharger installation, as Tesla would be using two 600A cabinets (for 8 stalls) on 3 Phase 4 Wires.

Sebring FL.jpg

Seven Sebring Hotel has two Tesla Destination Chargers. I used them last time I did a Chin Track Day at Sebring. Also, suggest you bring 14-50 adapter so you can use RV outlets to charge at the track.
Hey thanks for the reply! I am interested in going to a Chin Track Day there, hence the question. How feasible is it to charge in between sessions and be prepared for the next one? Do the Destination Chargers located at the hotel provide enough charge quick enough to have you back on track by your next session?

Since you did the Chin Track Day, does a full charge last you sufficiently for each session with some left over or are you wiped out completely?

I haven't taken my car to the track yet.

I evacuated for Hurricane Ian from Treasure Island to Sebring, and stopped at this WaWa for air for my tires on my way home last Saturday. Although I couldn't circle the entire lot (it was very crowded, with cars lined up to get gasoline a block or more down the street), I didn't see any evidence of SpC construction on the 3 sides I could see.