Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seekonk, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not even sure the permit has been approved. Every time I see the building inspector, he tells me not yet, he'll let me know. Hopefully its not up to him. He likes to stand in the way of these things. He is the FT building inspector in my town.

Following on supercharge.info, it looks like Tesla has nearly stopped work on network expansion starting in July, probably as part of their push to show a profit for the quarter, they're deferring any optional expenses. The number of newly started chargers is tiny compared to previous months. If we see work starting on more new chargers, it will be a good sign that Tesla is meeting their other targets and doesn't need to squeeze out every last penny.

Reactions: AZRI11
We're 2 months away from being in the permitting phase for 1 year. I just checked 2 days ago, nothing going on there. I'm betting that we see nothing until the new year, after this profitability push, then nothing until the end of winter. Worse than watching paint dry. Zzzzzzzzzz...

Maybe they're timing the opening of the supercharger with the opening of the tesla store in warwick, RI. RI still doesn't have a tesla store yet, it doesn't make sense to them when a large portion of RI residents aren't adopting teslas

Just wondering, has there been any permit change since the original, and with Wareham that just started construction, do you think Tesla might’ve approved this longtime permit as well?