Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger/service centre - Aarhus, Denmark

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, there wasn't a "Denmark" thread so thought I'd create one for this one :)

First of all, yes even though this location isn't on Telsa's site as a supercharger, it is on supercharge.info - the SC stalls are accessible even if Tesla doesn't promote them.

Second, the reason I created this thread, I noticed a new Plugshare entry created for this building - there have apparently been two Type 2 outlets installed on the side of the building. Check this entry: https://www.plugshare.com/location/156793

Sounds unusual to find anything other than a SC or HPWC at a Tesla location! Thought I'd point it out in case anyone nearby wanted to confirm. Please crosspost with local Tesla groups, etc.

Sounds unusual to find anything other than a SC or HPWC at a Tesla location!

Some Tesla locations in Europe have generic Type2 chargepoints, because the cars arrived here long before the EU-version HPWC was released (we never had the gen1 HPWC).

Certainly the UK service centres at West Drayton and Gatwick both have some generic type2 chargepoints, and I expect there are more elsewhere.