Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Several coming to CT in 2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tinkererguy

Paul Braren TinkerTry.com/Tesla
Feb 13, 2019
Wethersfield, CT
I've noticed several differences between Tesla's SuperCharger map and supercharge.info's maps, note that Old Lyme doesn't show on Tesla's site yet, but it's also in "Status: permit" for 1117 days.

Here's the planned sites that Tesla published:
Q1 2021 Hamden, CT
Q3 2021 Fairfield, CT
Q3 2021 New Canaan, CT
Q4 2021 New Haven, CT

Here's the "Construction" sites that supercharge.info published:
New Milford, CT
Hamden, CT

In addition to the embedded screenshots I just created and uploded below, here's picture gallery view that makes comparisons even easer by toggling back and forth.
+ @MarcoRP @williamtech814

Find Us | Tesla
Tesla-Supercharger-map-of-CT-Jan-05-2021-by-TinkerTry.png

supercharge.info
supercharge.info-map-of-CT-Jan-05-2021-by-TinkerTry.png

Thanks Paul.

Will check some of these out when I have more time. Send me (anyone who wants to) addresses you think Tesla will install these at (by DM is preferable) and I'll check out the databases

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tdreamer
I wonder if very old permitted sites (blue on supercharge.info) that have been removed from Tesla's "coming soon" list warrant removal from supercharge.info (flagged abandoned or mothballed)? Old Lyme CT is one; Beverly MA has an active V2 supercharger electrical permit pulled for it, but disappeared from the 2021 Tesla map entirely. It seems unlikely Tesla would be doing any more V2 sites in the US at this point.... A topic for supercharge.info discussion, and not at CT obviously.

Seems this thread of mine has served it's purpose and is pretty much dead, in favor of looking for individual Supercharger construction sites on these same forums. Might be helpful to folks stumbling upon this forum post if I share my list of the 7 new Superchargers coming in 2022 here Connecticut, just to close things out neatly.

Reactions: HankLloydRight