Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sheffield, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just stopped at this Sheetz location, and guess what? The Supercharger is almost ready!
Expected to open next month (January 2018)!
Address: 5295 Detroit Rd, Sheffield, OH 44054
Just off I-90.

Sheffield01.JPG
Sheffield02.JPG
Sheffield03.JPG
Sheffield04.JPG
Sheffield05.JPG
Sheffield06.JPG

This is fantastic news! This just cured my range anxiety for my upcoming trip to the Detroit Auto Show (X 90D with five people). I’ve been exploring emergency charging locations in the event of snow, but Sheffield is a great mid-way location between Macedonia and Maumee if the weather is ugly. My hope is that Strongsville will be open by then, but they still have a long way to go.

Last edited:
This is fantastic news! This just cured my range anxiety for my upcoming trip to the Detroit Auto Show (X 90D with five people). I’ve been exploring emergency charging locations in the event of snow, but Sheffield is a great mid-way location between Macedonia and Maumee if the weather is ugly.
You should also consider the one in Strongsville - it’s off I-80 and I-71 and is expected to be ready next month as well.

The only negative about this Sheffield location is that some other Sheetz locations have a small cafeteria where you can sit, have your lunch and check emails while charging. This one doesn't seem to have that, at least not indoors. They do make food to order and have premium coffee drinks, but you would have to take your lunch with you to the car. There are some other food spots nearby, including a KFC and McDonald's across the street, so no big deal.

Last edited: