Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Shelby, MT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A very Calgary-centric view of this one.

They are going to want to make travel along US Highway 2 possible eventually. Milk River doesn't support that.

I'd bet eventually is going to be a very long time. Devils Lake, Minot, Williston, Wolf Point, Malta, Havre, Shelby, Kalispell would do it. The last two have been on and off the coming soon list, none of the others are even on the radar.

I'd bet eventually is going to be a very long time. Devils Lake, Minot, Williston, Wolf Point, Malta, Havre, Shelby, Kalispell would do it. The last two have been on and off the coming soon list, none of the others are even on the radar.

Agreed that it likely be a while for the whole route, but I'd say the construction of Estevan, SK, makes Minot and perhaps Williston much more likely in the near future.

Reactions: sdoorex
This supercharger is IMO more important than the superchargers coming to I-90. Those currently have alternatives. This supercharger has no alternatives. I would never utilize it but people transiting along the I-5 corridor could really benefit from this charger.

I thought I had posted here but I guess I forgot. I drove through this town a couple months ago and the Town Pump is the obvious location of choice. It's weird because Tesla is now permit or building stage at many other Town Pumps throughout Montana. Why not this one?
I'd guess their focus was supplementing the current I-90 sites.

But maybe this is a going-to-do-it-anyway pin.

Reactions: Tectonic