Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Shelbyville, IN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
🤞🤞🤞This time tomorrow🤞🤞🤞

Attachments

• E14934F7-209B-4C1A-99E8-3176A96B2144.jpeg
    E14934F7-209B-4C1A-99E8-3176A96B2144.jpeg
    755.3 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: mociaf9
Tried at 530 p on 6/16, previously it was connecting and you will see the blue light verify connection, And the Tesla name was lit on each charger, today unlit, Push the charger button it does not open the charger door on car, I manually open the door and plug-in, and no power. There was ditch witch equip behind chargers so unsure if they keeping off till landscape work done, maybe contractors may have to come back to turn on, lots of pvc nearby may be irrigation install, Culvers was also slammed, Like it was the first one in Indiana. So maybe culvers also wanted it to be turned on later because the parking lot was completely full nobody was in front of the tesla chargers, but the rest of the parking lot was full

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
Tried at 530 p on 6/16, previously it was connecting and you will see the blue light verify connection, And the Tesla name was lit on each charger, today unlit, Push the charger button it does not open the charger door on car, I manually open the door and plug-in, and no power. There was ditch witch equip behind chargers so unsure if they keeping off till landscape work done, maybe contractors may have to come back to turn on, lots of pvc nearby may be irrigation install, Culvers was also slammed, Like it was the first one in Indiana. So maybe culvers also wanted it to be turned on later because the parking lot was completely full nobody was in front of the tesla chargers, but the rest of the parking lot was full
Pretty sure the utility company has to inspect and approve the setup. The supercharger that opened last month at Southport road was ready for almost a month before they finally turned it on.

Pretty sure the utility company has to inspect and approve the setup. The supercharger that opened last month at Southport road was ready for almost a month before they finally turned it on.
And after utility company does their final inspection, my understanding is still a commissioning step where Tesla has to test and confirm everything before it will be available.

Bottom line - patience everyone. I've seen sites in other locations appear to be "complete" with it being several weeks before supercharger was alive and ready to use.

Reactions: mociaf9 and rhummer
Found this morning that was added to navigation. Was just there to charge frm 3:30-4:00 pm this afternoon.

I pulled a max of about 110 kW which for my mid-2016 MS90D at 40% SOC is about max I'll ever see, so as best I can tell, it's functioning at intended capability.

Culver's was busy, but not slammed and no issues with cars blocking supercharger spots. Worst thing about parking is to leave I think most will end up going out via the same lane as the drive through exit. Were cars parked along both sides as they were pulling people forward to wait for their orders. Makes for a busy, congested exit lane so people will need to take it a bit slow and keep their eyes open.

Shelbyville IN.jpg