Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Shepparton, Vic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spotted by @Crustyman!

6 stalls at 7 Ashenden St, Shepparton

Photo copied from Plugshare:

1672112467459.png

Looks like it's on the far side of the entrance for Kmart/ Coles that this carpark seems to serve.

Cant see any obvious green boxes or obvious pole mounted power supplies.

On a busy day may work as an option for some instead of Euroa on the Hume..
It's a bit longer (think the two straight sides of a triangle, versus Euroa in the middle of the angle, but might be worth it if there are waits.

I made the original listing on Plugshare after coming across this while I was travelling to visit family for Christmas. I said it was a supercharging site based on the infrastructure being installed at the site. Another Plugshare user later claimed it won't be a supercharging site but I've only ever seen this kind of equipment on supercharging sites.

• Helpful
Reactions: Chuq and bradjc
I made the original listing on Plugshare after coming across this while I was travelling to visit family for Christmas. I said it was a supercharging site based on the infrastructure being installed at the site. Another Plugshare user later claimed it won't be a supercharging site but I've only ever seen this kind of equipment on supercharging sites.
You are correct, those boxes in the photograph are Superchargers.

Nicely spotted!

that will be great. Well overdue for that area IMO, not only because Shepparton has a population of around 70k but it's also a thoroughfare to NSW via places like Cobram and Tocumwal. There's currently only one DC fast charging point and every time I am there it is occupied with EVs from local businesses.

This one was a nice surprise. No hints and it just popped up a few weeks ago on PlugShare. It’s in a pretty good location, close to Coles, Kmart, JB HiFi, Mall etc. I was hoping for one in Echuca but Shepp will do too. I was surprised this location has 6 spots, will rarely need that many here for a while but great they’re there. Keep ‘em coming!
97005698-F139-491B-ADFC-9CAAE7863BF7.jpeg