Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sherman Oaks, CA - Ventura Blvd. (LIVE 13 Dec 2022, 40 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe stores will issue a parking receipt if you’re shopping and buy something while charging. My friend was I think in Philadelphia with his Tesla and there was a pay garage there. Believe some local businesses and restaurants were giving vouchers to customers.

Parking garages in dense urban areas are more likely to be pay to park anyway or monthly fee, so throw in EV charging there no difference really. Those of us use to wide open suburban parking lots and free parking have it good.
I know that the theater and BWW there validate parking.

Reactions: jawnly211
Pretty much all the retailers there validate for a minimum of one hour. There's a Starbucks, Robek Juice & Ben & Jerry's so plenty of choices. Unfortunately, parking booth hours are 24/7 so no free parking to charge during discounted rates.

Based on City website, looks like there's some activity. Not much but some.
Screenshot_20220125-190144_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-190106_Chrome.jpg

I was hoping it wouldve been at Fashion Square - free parking and a huge roof lot near bloomie's side.

Galleria garage sucks! used to goto that 24 hour fitness and dreaded that parking structure.

But for 40 spaces, it makes sense to build it at the galleria - Easy freeway exit/entrance.

Set up will probably be like americana where it'll charge you parking rates for the 1st hour, but like many said, there's a few shops and they do validate (im sure with a purchase).

I was hoping it wouldve been at Fashion Square - free parking and a huge roof lot near bloomie's side.

Galleria garage sucks! used to goto that 24 hour fitness and dreaded that parking structure.

But for 40 spaces, it makes sense to build it at the galleria - Easy freeway exit/entrance.

Set up will probably be like americana where it'll charge you parking rates for the 1st hour, but like many said, there's a few shops and they do validate (im sure with a purchase).
the first hour will probably be free

• Disagree
Reactions: MarcoRP and de Vere