Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Silverthorne, CO

Rocky_H

Feb 19, 2015
Boise, ID
Well, in my 5,000 mile road trip in February, I hit 28 different Supercharger sites. I only saw 1 or zero cars at almost all of them. Silverthorne, however, had all but two stalls full with Teslas and one other Tesla parked nearby. This was about 8PM on a weekday night.

neverdone

Robinson
Supporting Member
Jan 9, 2016
Loveland, CO
We had to wait at Silverthorne today around 11:20am. 3 of the 8 chargers are not working. 2 of the 8 have not been working for a couple of weeks.
IMG_0504.jpg

BM3B

“beaver”
Mar 8, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Good experience charging today at Silverthorne. Only 2 of 6 stalls occupied, I charged at 100kW.
Tip: head across the street towards the river. There is a beautiful river path that goes for miles. Nice way to stretch your legs and get some clean air

Reactions: KJD and MarkoC

MarkoC

Nov 11, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Good experience charging today at Silverthorne. Only 2 of 6 stalls occupied, I charged at 100kW.
Tip: head across the street towards the river. There is a beautiful river path that goes for miles. Nice way to stretch your legs and get some clean air
I’ll be there later this summer so thanks for the tip!

PLUS EV

Running on Empty
Sep 16, 2016
Seattle
You mean 8 stalls right?

PLUS EV

Running on Empty
Sep 16, 2016
Seattle
thanks, I requested access so I can add my column. I am at 38 but only started in July 2018. You leaders really rock, very impressive
You can also just post your 38 superchargers in that thread and they will get you started.

aaronhoffman

Oct 25, 2015
Grand Junction CO
Experienced 2 drops from around 90kwh to 20kwh or less. The app notified me that charging had been interrupted when this started happening. It recovered back to about 90kwh after the first drop but not the second

Stall 3b. Approximately 30% SOC and trying to get to 75%.

Pinot.Noir

Feb 28, 2014
Livermore, CA
This location seems to be much busier than last year. Mostly Model 3's when I visited today. Two of the chargers were not working....the 3rd one I tried, after somebody else left, couldn't get above 20kw. WTF? Glad I was just shopping and didn't actually need a charge to get somewhere.

Matsayz

Jul 6, 2019
Las Vegas
This location seems to be much busier than last year. Mostly Model 3's when I visited today. Two of the chargers were not working....the 3rd one I tried, after somebody else left, couldn't get above 20kw. WTF? Glad I was just shopping and didn't actually need a charge to get somewhere.

This charging station is super busy as it’s either the first SC as you leave Denver or the last one you need to hit to get into Denver. I too have had WTF moments with this SC, low power or just won’t charge. I’ve tried calling but being on wait for more than 5mins just to report a problem is stupid. I wish they had a voicemail option but I’ve gotten replies from email reports.

This location I would think is a prime candidate for a large amount of V3 Supercharger stalls.

Brave Ulysses

Apr 1, 2018
Denver
Just drove past the Idaho springs location. Construction is well underway. Pedestal concrete bases are poured and set. Electrical trenches made.

wouldn’t be surprised if this gets completed before 2020.

• Informative
Reactions: Zaxxon

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC