Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Silverthorne, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where is that in relation to the current row of chargers?
upload_2020-11-2_7-9-37.png

"Supercharger 2.5". I guess this will be a 4-stall, V2 expansion...

I have to say, that's a bit anticlimactic for an expansion that was apparently supposed to happen 2.5 years ago (as per post#1 of this thread)...
Yeah. It looks like they have room for at least 8 stalls in that part of the lot. Oh well.

I'm still hoping they'll add one somewhere between Eagle and Frisco one of these days as that would help lighten the load at this location.

Reactions: MarkoC and cstork
Yeah. It looks like they have room for at least 8 stalls in that part of the lot. Oh well.

I'm still hoping they'll add one somewhere between Eagle and Frisco one of these days as that would help lighten the load at this location.
Absolutely need something in the vail-edwards area. I feel like In Colorado you need something between every pass. I’d rather than 4 stalls at every exit off i70 than 16 in silverthorne.

Absolutely need something in the vail-edwards area. I feel like In Colorado you need something between every pass. I’d rather than 4 stalls at every exit off i70 than 16 in silverthorne.
At the very least, 2 or so of those urban chargers that are at the 72kw rate. Anything to be helpful during those cold winter nights with the elevation gains.

• Informative
Reactions: Kirbster and CO_MY
Is it me or does the pedestal that has the cover off appear to be on the wrong side of the spot. I would have to park on the end half on the dirt to access it.
Just use the spot on the left.

They still have two more pedestals to install. One goes between the two currently installed pedestals and the other goes on the right. The large red posts are centered at the rear of each parking spot.

Just use the spot on the left.

They still have two more pedestals to install. One goes between the two currently installed pedestals and the other goes on the right. The large red posts are centered at the rear of each parking spot.
I see the missing pedestal now. The pavement on the end spot just didn’t look full width like your right wheels would be in the dirt.