Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Simi Valley, CA - Tierra Rejada Rd. (LIVE 22 Sep 2020, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20200529_172644.jpg
Next to the Arco gas station.

From the plans and permit, it looks to be 12 V3 Superchargers with a future for 4 more. In addition, the permit / plans show one dual port and two single port Chargepoint level 2s.
I wish they installed a Chargepoint Fast charger. In Orange county where I have lived for several years, there are many of those and the fee is $5 per session. I used to charge my car (using a Chademo adapter) from 20-25% to 90% daily which would make $0.14-0.15 per kWh. Twice cheaper than at a Supercharger.

Drove by today and the white cabinets were in. Will snap a picture this weekend. Can't see ever using this as I charge at work with a L2 charger for free. But will be nice to have the option.
I am in the exact same boat as you but I figure we can never have too many superchargers. The interesting thing I am noticing is Tesla is starting to mass install their V3 chargers but installing less chargers. For comparison the next closest supercharger to Simi is thousand oaks and while both those sites have slower charge speeds they have more chargers (20 and 24).