Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sioux City, IA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was visiting my dad in northeast Nebraska and had an errand to run in Sioux City, so I decided to check on the Hy-Vee. There's earthmoving equipment in the back area near the employee parking and receiving docks. No idea if they are related to our highly anticipated Supercharging station construction or if that is just a convenient area to store them for a nearby project.

Here are the pictures, along with a satellite view of the area. I circled in red the area where the equipment is parked, and in green the area where I would put the Superchargers if I were in charge of this.
IMG_20200308_162231.jpg IMG_20200308_162042.jpg Screenshot_20200308-161625.png

I was visiting my dad in northeast Nebraska and had an errand to run in Sioux City, so I decided to check on the Hy-Vee. There's earthmoving equipment in the back area near the employee parking and receiving docks. No idea if they are related to our highly anticipated Supercharging station construction or if that is just a convenient area to store them for a nearby project.

Here are the pictures, along with a satellite view of the area. I circled in red the area where the equipment is parked, and in green the area where I would put the Superchargers if I were in charge of this.
View attachment 519617 View attachment 519619 View attachment 519621
It looks as if it's a shorter walk to HyVee from the red section. Also it may be easier/cheaper to get the required power to that area.

• Disagree
Reactions: HyperionMark