Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sioux City, IA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woo Hoo!! Actually expected this as part of my 45 state tour beginning next week. Not that dependent on it, but routed thru there anyway. Only kink now is crossing Wyoming - wish Cody would finally appear. But L2 will give me enough with a long lunch break to get over the mountains to Sheridan.
Will probably spend the night in Sioux City.

Can you post a photo of the chargers lit up?
98E06C12-6014-49D4-AD47-9050942BFF00.jpeg

This is the only photo I took. The technician was working and I did not want to intrude on their privacy. I am still in the area, I can get another picture tomorrow to reverify, for those in doubt.

Woo Hoo!! Actually expected this as part of my 45 state tour beginning next week. Not that dependent on it, but routed thru there anyway. Only kink now is crossing Wyoming - wish Cody would finally appear. But L2 will give me enough with a long lunch break to get over the mountains to Sheridan.
Will probably spend the night in Sioux City.
I believe the Cody pin on the Tesla SuC map was removed. I wish they would try Greybull as an option. Even if just seasonal with a couple portable units in the Void area. We love tent camping up in the Big Horns but Sheridan is on the wrong side for us with little to no L2 options either any where near where we stay up on US16 Alt.

I did get a good laugh out of my pic being used. My dog is asking for royalties. And yes, it was taken last Saturday when they were not running. Being a Nebraska native I especially liked it was picked up by Tesla Owners Nebraska. Hope it’s all confirmed today and we can all start using this important waypoint.