Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sioux Falls, SD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is one coming to Sioux City at a HyVee, according to rumors.

Although supercharge.info dropped the "Permit" Status for Sioux City.

We commuteOnce a week from Sioux Falls to Sioux City And someone approached my wife Near our Tesla And let her knowThat a HyVee was getting a Supercharger station this summer Or fall.

So I have hopes!

• Love
Reactions: kwjayhawk
Sioux Falls, SD

Interstates: I-29*
US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): none

I-29:
To: End (Pembina, ND) - 392 miles
Diversion: 1 miles

Baxter, MN (I-29,I-90,MN-23,US-212,MN-23,MN-C10,u,MN-C10,MN-C17,MN-C3,u,US-10,MN-371): 280 miles
Worthington, MN (I-29,I-90): 66.4 miles
West Des Moines, IA (I-29,I-680,I-80): 270 miles
Council Bluffs, IA (I-29): 183 miles
Lincoln, NE (I-29,I-680,I-80): 229 miles
Grand Island, NE (I-29,SD-50,SD-19,NE-15,NE-59,NE-57,US-20,US-81,NE-22,u,US-30,u,US-34): 253 miles
Ogallala, NE (I-29,SD-46,u,US-18,SD-43,NE-11,NE-91,US-183,u,NE-92,US-83,I-80): 409 miles
Mitchell, SD (i-29,I-90,SD-37): 73.6 miles

* Long diversion off I-90 in a pinch

Here is an update of construction. It is located on the west side of store near entrance. The location on the map shows it in NE corner, that is not correct. It is just south of the main entrance on Marion.

Attachments

• IMG_2041.JPG
    IMG_2041.JPG
    662 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
I'll be returning to Sioux Falls Tuesday night, where I live. The photograph looks like much more than just a permit, it looks like The charge stations are completed. I Wonder if the transformer is on site. I'll look Tuesday when I go by.

Does anyone know how to change supercharge.info's map to show "under construction"

I'll be returning to Sioux Falls Tuesday night, where I live. The photograph looks like much more than just a permit, it looks like The charge stations are completed. I Wonder if the transformer is on site. I'll look Tuesday when I go by.

Does anyone know how to change supercharge.info's map to show "under construction"
When @Acps110 flagged BlueShift, that lets him know that supercharge.info needs an update. He'll take care of it.

SIDE TOPIC:
I live in Sioux Falls. I know there's a few more teslas in town. Any idea on how to find each other?
Does this site have a Sioux Falls Page? Or a SD page?
My home Tesla charger is listed on plug share, SE Sioux Falls, So any of you Tesla owners near Sioux Falls Are welcome to use that as way to message me. My Name is Walker.

Thanks for the photos @mdX- it's great to see more activity!

I'm in MPLS now, but have family in SF and am back often.

What do you mean "risk to being ICEd"?

ICE stands for internal combustion engine.
A Tesla parking slot is "iced" when a ICE car is parked so that a Tesla cannot charge.
I am happy when a tesla charging station is at the very distant edge of a parking lot where people with "normal" cars don't want to park. These tesla slats are very close to the pharmacy entrance. But, at least there is a little hope. See my post below.