Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Slidell, LA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I scoured this site today - unfortunately, no sign of any supercharger construction yet. I do note for the record that the second phase of this development is now complete so if that was what Tesla was waiting on to start installation I am here to report that it's a GO! :)

I have also been mildly watching the permits and haven't seen anything yet.

Mike

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving all -

I scoured this site today - unfortunately, no sign of any supercharger construction yet. I do note for the record that the second phase of this development is now complete so if that was what Tesla was waiting on to start installation I am here to report that it's a GO! :)

I have also been mildly watching the permits and haven't seen anything yet.

Mike

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving all -
The web site for the development still lists a lot of stores as coming soon, and one of them is Tesla charging stations
Fremaux Town Center | Slidell, Louisiana

There appears to be a new permit somewhere around Tyler on Teslas site.

Hey look at that! And a "soon" for Victoria!
With Slidell as a grey pin, the coast is looking better and better - and a parallel inland route starting to light up too! Shreveport in '16 then? Towards Jackson, Mississippi, which is today "permit grey" on Tesla -- but not yet on BlueShift's map!

Last edited:
Good one, supercharge.info lists that ones Elevation as 187 ft but it has a higher set of "stilts" than the Marathon FL supercharger at 3 ft.
Here's a shot of those Stilts!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452614826.439577.jpg