Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - SmartCentres Markham Woodside

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Half the Sc's are not accessible, pavement operations. The remaining 10 work great .
IMG_20180712_124646.jpg

I was charging here couple of weeks ago and tried 5 of these stations, they all showed 0 kw. I called Tesla and they found one that worked but only about 20 kw and I charged for about an hour and I was getting only about 150 km and since I got charged by time, it was $22. Very frustrating! Are the other super chargers around Toronto (Vaughn, Markham mall and Etobicke) charging any faster?

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP
We supercharge regularly here, every few weeks or so, have never experienced any issues, always good charge rates.
The supercharger at the Markville mall (3km away) is also excellent, we have seen no issues with either location.

There is one poor plugshare report:
PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You
Feb 28, 2019
Andy
Tesla Model 3
Very slow at this time. Only 10kW.

Reactions: moltenfire
We supercharge regularly here, every few weeks or so, have never experienced any issues, always good charge rates.
The supercharger at the Markville mall (3km away) is also excellent, we have seen no issues with either location.

There is one poor plugshare report:
PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You
Feb 28, 2019
Andy
Tesla Model 3
Very slow at this time. Only 10kW.

What's the backstory on why there are two superchargers so close together here?