Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Socorro, NM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove through. Nothing but some marking lines.
Just a heads up in case you scout the property again. Be sure to look around the secondary building, because that is where the HPWC is. There's more space there too so it wouldn't shock me if they put it over there. It took me a while to realize there was another building and then find the HPWC so it's possible that someone could just drive around the main building and not know to look over there.

Just a heads up in case you scout the property again. Be sure to look around the secondary building, because that is where the HPWC is. There's more space there too so it wouldn't shock me if they put it over there. It took me a while to realize there was another building and then find the HPWC so it's possible that someone could just drive around the main building and not know to look over there.

Yep. I think that's where the supercharger will be going. That's the only place I saw markings.

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 3.36.25 PM.png

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9 and IdaX
Great news! I've been going to Socorro @ every 6-8 weeks for some projects and been driving my F150 from San Diego. Can't wait for the day they get this done so I can take my MYP on a nice roadtrip.

Agree that this will be a nice addition. But in the meantime, couldn't you make the trip by charging at Truth or Consequences on your way to and from Socorro? Or do you have to do a lot of local driving around Socorro?

Reactions: IdaX
Agree that this will be a nice addition. But in the meantime, couldn't you make the trip by charging at Truth or Consequences on your way to and from Socorro? Or do you have to do a lot of local driving around Socorro?
I have thought about it but i stay in Socorro for up to 2 weeks with an occasional day trip to Los Lunas. To far to drive out and charge and then drive back.