Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Soledad, CA - Front Street (LIVE 21 Nov 2021, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bmah

Moderator, Supercharger Hunter
Global Moderator
Mar 17, 2015
Lafayette, CA, USA
It’s up! Somehow we missed all the construction. In the parking lot of the Chevron…8 V3 stalls.

E82F14A5-4F4F-412D-A262-78A2F8EFCE04.jpegE940E67B-DB5A-49D6-BE14-7F97CF03D4FA.jpeg545167C2-114C-4557-BD5B-DFE983E7AAB9.jpegF2798CAA-1F91-4661-8F08-763D8A017FB9.jpeg

Bruce.

Edit: actually I’m not sure if this is the same site or a totally new one we didn’t know about before. Someone want to try to figure this out and I’ll do thread maintenance later when I have something better than my phone to work with. @corywright @Chuq @MarcoRP

Last edited:
It’s up! Somehow we missed all the construction. In the parking lot of the Chevron…8 V3 stalls.

View attachment 735690View attachment 735691View attachment 735692View attachment 735693

Bruce.

Edit: actually I’m not sure if this is the same site or a totally new one we didn’t know about before. Someone want to try to figure this out and I’ll do thread maintenance later when I have something better than my phone to work with. @corywright @Chuq @MarcoRP
Looks like it a totally different site on the other end of Soledad by 101.
B8660A29-5949-4932-BF4D-03AB6BF9D0EE.jpeg

Reactions: MarcoRP

View attachment 735690View attachment 735691View attachment 735692View attachment 735693

Bruce.

Honestly, I LIKE this approach and of all of the majors domestically, chevron is probably the most aligned from an ESG strategy standpoint to be WILLING to do this (or course, this could have easily NOT had anything to do with Chevron).

A). With 37% SOC, was that the most you could pull from this V3 charger?
B) with the Starbucks that far away, I’ll probably have to upgrade to a Venti coffee just to get back to the car.

Bruce.

I'm not sure what's funnier here. The fact that we all missed this station before it went live or that Bruce is charging here and the thread title still says "permit issued."

Looks like this location is open and going to be free for off-peak Holiday Supercharging | Tesla
Sweet! Oh i'm definetly going to hit Kettleman City before 10 AM..remind me for folks who did this last time, does it automatically start to charge at 10:00:01 AM? I'm looking to leave Bay Area at 06:00, probably can be at Kettleman at 09:00 so shouldn't be a problem but just wonderin'

@MarcoRP @corywright @Chuq

Could someone update the supercharge.info discussion link for this site to point to this thread? It points to the other Soledad location. The confusion is probably due to me being unclear about whether this was a totally new site and not starting a new thread when I posted pictures a couple days ago...sorry about that!

Thanks!

Bruce.

Honestly, I LIKE this approach and of all of the majors domestically, chevron is probably the most aligned from an ESG strategy standpoint to be WILLING to do this (or course, this could have easily NOT had anything to do with Chevron).

A). With 37% SOC, was that the most you could pull from this V3 charger?
B) with the Starbucks that far away, I’ll probably have to upgrade to a Venti coffee just to get back to the car.
We ate at the Mexican restaurant across the street. It was really good! Highly recommend the cheese enchilada.