Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

Supercharger - Sonoma, CA (LIVE 16 Oct 2021, 8 V3 stalls)

Limited

Sep 4, 2016
Los Angeles
Live!
@bmah @MarcoRP @corywright
20211016_074000.jpg

ohmman

Plaid-ish Moderator
Feb 13, 2014
North Bay, CA
Great news! I was telling my wife that it's funny - 7 years ago I used to park in that parking lot almost every morning with my new Model S P85. My kids went to school in the community center. I never would have guessed there would be a Supercharger in the same spots I was sitting in back then. So much progress in 7 years.

Reactions: RubberToe and bmah

Mrbrock

Mar 26, 2020
Napa, CA
Interesting turn of events after the email I received. Maybe PG&E has a way to shift around loads to create more headroom for this site. Or they just decided the hell with it and we’ll see if we blow any transformers before we spend a lot of money correcting our mistake. We need 8 newer cars all at <10% to plug in at the same time and see what happens…

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC