Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - South Boston, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 691151

Lol you're right...it also says 8 SC's when there are only 4.

The car map labels Bristol, VA correctly until you navigate to it, then it calls it South Boston.

South Boston is currently missing from the car map.

E696499C-BFA4-4253-9DD5-007BF93462EE.jpeg
9BC27E3B-81C7-4793-A6EB-E8233A98C26D.jpeg

I've been harping on this, myself for a while. If they put one on/near Rt. 29, it would be fantastic! The 'Roo has my vote ;)
Yeah Kangaroo and Circle K really need to step up their game...they talk big about supporting EVs, but have very little to show for it in the US.

This would really help certain places like Boone where there are no Sheetz outlets, but they do have Circle K's.

Reactions: swengl and KennyBry
Yeah Kangaroo and Circle K really need to step up their game...they talk big about supporting EVs, but have very little to show for it in the US.

This would really help certain places like Boone where there are no Sheetz outlets, but they do have Circle K's.
Boone needs a Supercharger! There is a large area in that part of the NC that is void of chargers.

We had a trip to North Carolina from west of Richmond this week and used the South Boston SC each way. I'm happy to say no stalls were ICED out at either of our SC stops. We previously had to "detour"to Farmville VA to top off. This SC in South Boston really helps out or trips to NC.

Curious how long the "detour" to/from Farmville off of 360 takes.

Side note: I'm from South Boston and my mind is blown that there is a supercharger.

Curious how long the "detour" to/from Farmville off of 360 takes.

Side note: I'm from South Boston and my mind is blown that there is a supercharger.
It is a bit of a detour tbh. I take 360 all the way from west of Richmond back to South Carolina.

Richmond>South Boston>Danville>Greensboro>Charlotte>Greenville, SC.

South Boston is on route; Farmville is not.

Last edited: