Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Temecula, CA - Temecula Parkway (LIVE 9 Jul 2021, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Limited

Supercharging Connoisseur
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2016
Los Angeles
Looks like a 76 gas station in South Temecula is hosting a supercharger, currently under construction. Looks like 8 V3 stalls based on the current equipment on site. Thanks to the mods at supercharge.info for the location pin.

Address:
30515 Temecula Pkwy
Temecula, CA 92592

@MarcoRP @bmah

Attachments

• 20210523_153410.jpg
    20210523_153410.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 370
  • 20210523_153426.jpg
    20210523_153426.jpg
    481.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 20210523_153434.jpg
    20210523_153434.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 20210523_153441.jpg
    20210523_153441.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 20210523_153449.jpg
    20210523_153449.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 20210523_153734.jpg
    20210523_153734.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 137
The more the merrier!

Looks like we have a fast food chicken joint, a taco shop, and a Starbucks all within 1/4 mile. . . It's a bit of a bummer that there's not much else without really hoofing it.

For me, I'll take better food/time kill options nearby. . . If this takes pressure off N Temecula, that's great! I'll probably still go to N Temecula because it seems to have way better options with that decent mall a stone's throw away. I always go to Costco there when passing through town too.

Reactions: adurb and jowaldo
Friend in Temecula sent this... Looks done. Just waiting for final inspection. If it was still waiting for transformer, would the fence still be up?
The fence could come down before the transformer install, if they are done actively working in the fenced-in area. The transformer install should only involve work near its own pad. The fence may also need to be cleared away before any surfacing or striping they plan to do.

Nice. Super charging before gambling. Penchanga has destination chargers now too.
This is also very useful before going up to Palomar as a Last charge on the way up to Palomar. Last year I charged at Temecula mall, stayed on Palomar Mountain for a few days with some minor driving, did a couple stops in the Pauma Valley, visited Julian then went took 78 back out to the i-15 and charging back up at Temecula malls again. I managed it with a M3 Long Range but I was concerned as I had no idea how much energy I would have in the end. Reception is spotty while on the mountain and in the Pauma Valley, so at times you don't really know if you can make it back out with all the mountain driving.

With Temecula south, you can save a couple of percent charge vs charging at the over loaded Temecula mall charger.

Reactions: smilepak
Drove by this a few weeks ago.. so crazy to see a Tesla Supercharger on the same lot as a 76 gas station, but here we are.. Tesla taking over one gas station at a time.

At first it seems odd, but ppl charging at SuC want the same things as drivers gassing up and there quite a few others.

When I think of Tesla SuC at gas station I most think of Bakersfield - Stockdale Highway at the Shell station as there's the giant sign flashing gas prices. But I have also been to others at gas stations. Needles CA, Beaver UT, New River AZ, Ehrenburg AZ, Nephi UT, Gardnerville NV, Baker CA, Yermo CA, Cedar City UT. The soon to come Harris Ranch expansion will be at the Harris Ranch truck stop across the street.

Bakersfield Stockdale Hwy
IMG_20201010_231514__01.jpg

Needles CA
IMG_20201017_140508__01.jpg

Last edited:
At first it seems odd, but ppl charging at SuC want the same things as drivers gassing up and there quite a few others.

When I think of Tesla SuC at gas station I most think of Bakersfield - Stockdale Highway at the Shell station as there's the giant sign flashing gas prices. But I have also been to others at gas stations. Needles CA, Beaver UT, New River AZ, Ehrenburg AZ, Nephi UT, Gardnerville NV, Baker CA, Yermo CA, Cedar City UT. The soon to come Harris Ranch expansion will be at the Harris Ranch truck stop across the street.

Bakersfield Stockdale Hwy
View attachment 683678

Needles CA
View attachment 683677
That's awesome! Glad to see there are more around due to it's convenience factor and hope to see more in the future. Nice photos btw.

Reactions: IronQQQ
This is also very useful before going up to Palomar as a Last charge on the way up to Palomar. Last year I charged at Temecula mall, stayed on Palomar Mountain for a few days with some minor driving, did a couple stops in the Pauma Valley, visited Julian then went took 78 back out to the i-15 and charging back up at Temecula malls again. I managed it with a M3 Long Range but I was concerned as I had no idea how much energy I would have in the end. Reception is spotty while on the mountain and in the Pauma Valley, so at times you don't really know if you can make it back out with all the mountain driving.

With Temecula south, you can save a couple of percent charge vs charging at the over loaded Temecula mall charger.
I think a new SC opened up near Julian at the end of March so hopefully that eliminates any range anxiety for people staying up at Palomar with Temecula or 4S being the nearest SC's.