Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Southaven, MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Charging now tweeted about this one being open.

I like this kind of parking layout. Theoretically a vehicle towing a trailer could pull alongside the back of these and get plugged in. Or if the dedicated charging stalls get ICEd a Tesla could park on the opposite side to to still access the charging cable. Or if it gets open to non-Teslas it provides more parking arrangements for vehicles with charge ports in a different configuration than Teslas.

Reactions: PStewart
I like this kind of parking layout. Theoretically a vehicle towing a trailer could pull alongside the back of these and get plugged in. Or if the dedicated charging stalls get ICEd a Tesla could park on the opposite side to to still access the charging cable. Or if it gets open to non-Teslas it provides more parking arrangements for vehicles with charge ports in a different configuration than Teslas.
I'm not very confident this would work. The pedestals look fairly far away from the spots on the other side of the divider. When you pull up on the correct side you still have to get your wheels pretty close to the wheel stops. I think for it to work here you'd have to back your left rear wheel onto the "wrong" side and between the blocks. Worth a try

You a mississippi resident? Im looking at ordering and had a Mississippi specific question in terms of registration
I'm a legal resident but not an actual resident. You don't get a paper temp license plate from Tesla in Mississippi. I drove to my county tax office on 10 Feb 2024 and registered the same day as I purchased. Ordered custom plate, so 3-4 weeks later in the mail. No temp plate from tax office, but paperwork to show any cops who stop you for no plate. I was stopped twice before I got my plate.