Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Southlake, Texas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't see any pair identifiers - are they there, but just not visible in pics?

Also: Why is that one at the far end configured the way it is? Do some folks like to pull head in?
The identifiers are installed when Tesla commissions the site -- which can't happen until it's powered up.

Almost all Supercharger stations have a pull-in charging station. It's helpful if you have a rear rack or trailer.

Visited Southlake Supercharger this morning. Stripping complete. As is landscaping.
Transformer installed. Waiting on a meter.

southlake super 2.jpg
southlake transformer .jpg

That assumes it's actually open. As of today, the city is waiting on a necessary change before it can issue the certificate of occupancy and then Tesla needs to commission it. Still feasible, I suppose, but not a sure thing.

What time on saturday are you all showing up? I had hoped to be driving my Model 3, but S will have to do.

I had Tesla mobile service today for a parking brake recall fixed. Service person said Southlake supercharger should be working even if the map shows it's not active... Someone let us all know don't have a home in the area yet so charging remains a challenge.

I had Tesla mobile service today for a parking brake recall fixed. Service person said Southlake supercharger should be working even if the map shows it's not active... Someone let us all know don't have a home in the area yet so charging remains a challenge.
It is absolutely not open. Without a meter, it doesn't even have power.