Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Southlake, Texas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My best guess for 12AM potty breaks is that you can go to the Starbucks East of the Supercharger, or to the Hotel, North, or even to the movie theater to the NorthEast. None of these locations is particularly obvious to the charger location, and entail a 3-6 minute walk.

Planning a trip to Southlake vicinity (Rhome) Christmas eve and day. Is the SC supposed to be up and running by then? Also, did I see some mentions here about HPWCs at a Tesla store nearby? Are they generally available? And if so, any particular hours of the day?
I think being running by Christmas is wishful thinking at this point.

The HPWCs at the Southlake Town Square Gallery are generally blocked by demo cars -- if you need to charge, staff may be able move a car for you. There are also ChargePoint chargers in the parking garages with a $2 per session fee.

If you have Chademo, Grapevine Mills has the closest.

My best guess for 12AM potty breaks is that you can go to the Starbucks East of the Supercharger, or to the Hotel, North, or even to the movie theater to the NorthEast. None of these locations is particularly obvious to the charger location, and entail a 3-6 minute walk.
I think the Hilton is the best choice after 11pm since they're always open.

A couple of restaurants are open until 11 (Del Frisco's Grille, TruFire). Gingerman is open until 2am. Town Hall is theoretically open, but I have not actually tried to get in at night. I'll also ask the property management company if they lock the shopping center restrooms at night.

Also, Starbucks opens at 6 and Corner Bakery at 7.

Yes, a long way to go when you gotta go. The Starbucks closes at 10pm.

Sure you can drive over to the above, but taking a bio break is what many fill the time with while supercharging on an xc trip.

Reactions: vrykolas
4070053F-E3C5-4CD7-91D6-FF7356795EF6.jpeg
Southlake construction began today.