Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Southlake, Texas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
61E60D30-40E1-4DB8-B01A-BCABFCA45353.jpeg

Visited at lunch time. Two other Tesla’s on hand.

Reactions: bollar
A7793111-9078-48F4-8727-4D31EB22453D.jpeg
Excuse the poor photo quality. Want to show 9 of the 10 Southlake Superchargers light up at night. 5A does not. I did plug my S in and received power. But at a reduce rate compared to 1A. Our Southlake Supercharger Mayor Bollar do you know who to call for repair?

• Informative
Reactions: CarlS
View attachment 295627 Excuse the poor photo quality. Want to show 9 of the 10 Southlake Superchargers light up at night. 5A does not. I did plug my S in and received power. But at a reduce rate compared to 1A. Our Southlake Supercharger Mayor Bollar do you know who to call for repair?
It was that way when commissioning was completed, so I presume they already know. I also plugged in and saw it had juice, but my battery was fairly full, so didn't notice reduced capability.

I was wondering about the lights being out on a new station -- maybe this is a subtle way to get us to choose any stall other than this one.

This picture was taken a couple of minutes after it opened ;) You can see it was out then. I cropped it out of the other pictures I took.

fullsizeoutput_5077.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: CarlS
Pedestal “5B” is broken. Going on 3 weeks.
May 11, plugged In and normal steps start. 30 seconds later charging stopped.

I called it in to Tesla 3 weeks ago. Hopefully repaired faster than Ft Worth SC.

Pedestal “5B” is broken.
I called it in to Tesla 3 weeks ago. Hopefully repaired faster than Ft Worth SC.
Yeah, the Supercharger network is the red-headed step-child of Tesla business units. Many (used to be most) are way out in the country. People rarely interact with one more than twice in a week. Tesla hasn't kept pace building the superchargers in corresponding numbers with the number of cars sold. And it is acceptable, to Tesla, to have one not working, and have non-existent real-time reporting in the Center Console of the 'iffy' chargers.

Keep bugging Tesla. I'm driving through Southlake in a couple months. Hopefully, this 'dirty little secret' will soon become 'ancient history'.

I charged my LRMY here yesterday and I only got 81 kw from 15% to 40% when I stopped. It was consistent 81 kw throughout. There was another Model 3 LR that was charging and he was getting only 52 kw.

He was renting from Memphis, TN from Budget and was loving the experience. Thats a looong way from here.