Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mociaf9

Oct 18, 2018
CA
I found a miss utility dig ticket for installing utility service on behalf of Tesla at the Petro gas station (TA truck stop) right off I-90 out by the airport: ticket # 19295748. Which led me to the active L&I electrical permit for the work showing it would be a "Supercharging Station" with 8 stalls and that inspections of some conduit work had already taken place: 3243261E.

What: New 8 stall supercharger under construction at the Petro Stopping Center near Spokane International airport.
Address: 10506 W Aero Rd, Spokane, WA 99224

GPS: 47.590327, -117.561986

Supercharger- Spokane, WA_LNI permit description.JPG

@BlueShift @Chuq @MarcoRP

I found a miss utility dig ticket for installing utility service on behalf of Tesla at the Petro gas station (TA truck stop) right off I-90 out by the airport: ticket # 19295748. Which led me to the active L&I electrical permit for the work showing it would be a "Supercharging Station" with 8 stalls and that inspections of some conduit work had already taken place: 3243261E.

What: New 8 stall supercharger under construction at the Petro Stopping Center near Spokane International airport.
Address: 10506 W Aero Rd, Spokane, WA 99224

GPS: 47.590327, -117.561986

View attachment 452682

@BlueShift @Chuq @MarcoRP
Good finds Mociaf9! Updated both locations.

Reactions: mociaf9
supercharge.info shows a construction cone. What is the evidence that this is already under construction?
Technically, it's just surmised. The L&I electrical permit shows an "approved-complete" inspection of the underground conduit (same as Moses Lake). The link to the permit is in the opening post.

I've never been able to get an inspector to sign off on any underground work before I actually did some digging and put something down there, but maybe y'all do things differently in Washington? :D

Excellent location for travelers :D:D:D:D, but not for locals :cool::cool::cool:. Hopefully, it will take pressure off of Ritzville, my preferred stop. I’m thinking that Tesla will use this location to get their foot in the door for future semi megachargers.

Reactions: im.thatoneguy
Spokane, WA

Along Primary Interstates: I-90
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-2, US-395
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-90

To: Coeur d'Alene, ID - 40 miles
Diversion: 0.4 miles
To: Superior, MT - 147.4 miles

Along with Moses Lake, WA, this will increase density along I-90 in Washington.
More density allows for easier optimization of charging.