Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Chargepoint shows (2) level 2 , 6.6 kW J-1772 chargers here. AND they're free !!!
So you shouldn't find yourself stranded.

REMER INC
RUBY'S GRILL

2323 S Roosevelt Dr
Seaside

We stayed at Cannon Beach 2 years ago and I believe there was at least one Tesla destination charger there for guests.
Recent trip thru 12 states.... I was surprised the number of hotels that had Tesla Destination Chargers as well as other Level 2's. Only one location where we needed it, and they had 6.

Disappointed that this site does not appear to be a level V3 supercharger. Came in ore-conditioned with my LR M3 and would only get up to 60kW/244mph. Changed stalls and no better joy:/
I’m also a bit dismayed cost is not less here in WA....power is dirt cheap in WA. Cost is the same as it is in SoCal....but still saving the planet 1 car at a time;>

This is definitely V3 charger. I have seen over 200kW there for a short period until the SOC increased.

Maybe there is some temporary issue with the site. Or some issue with your car. Or the SOC was not low enough to allow high current, or the battery had not fully reached optimum temperature.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: IdaX
Disappointed that this site does not appear to be a level V3 supercharger. Came in ore-conditioned with my LR M3 and would only get up to 60kW/244mph. Changed stalls and no better joy:/
I’m also a bit dismayed cost is not less here in WA....power is dirt cheap in WA. Cost is the same as it is in SoCal....but still saving the planet 1 car at a time;>

Your level before plug-in (makes a big difference) ??

Receiving a slow charge rate does not turn a v3 supercharger into a v2 supercharger or an urban supercharger. It just means you received a slow charge rate.

Came in ore-conditioned with my LR M3 and would only get up to 60kW/244mph.

In my experience, the supposed "pre-conditioning" doesn't prepare the battery nearly as well as driving for an hour and a half does. If you just drive 10 minutes over to the supercharger, you're going to get a meager rate-of-charge, regardless of any pre-conditioning...

I came in with 40 miles left on the battery, so not much joy with the speed here. I arrived at the Red Bluff, CA supercharger with 30 miles left and got over 1,000mph of charge...it was pretty cool. I am back here at Spokane supercharger and am getting 200mph tonight (all stalls empty), so not sure who is getting V3 speeds.

I found a charge profile for Model 3 (I think it was created in 2019 so profiles likely changed a little bit since). If you’re not getting the speed expected from that % of the profile, it might be an unhealthy cabinet or charger. It might be worth trying a different charger linked to a different cabinet. And if the site added faster chargers later, the top rate is listed for the site so you’d need to go to those new chargers to get top speed.
157ED32C-8BB2-46BF-926D-B39582D237EC.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV
What's Tesla up to? OneCall Status for "Install Signs" with "work done for Tesla" by a company called "Stripe Rite"

Could Tesla be switching to WA EV signage (green paint and EV only markings?)

I was just at this supercharger on Friday and nothing looked out of place (no knocked down or stolen signs or anything), and they do have signs already... so.... curious...