Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sprague, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by yesterday, happened to be there when 2 Tesla technicians were busy working on things (driving 2 cars, an older S an an X). Nice guys. They said it was going to still be awhile, asked me to not take pictures and had no comment when I asked what other new SuperChargers they were working on or about to start…
Talked awhile about unexpected outages, especially at older locations like Ritzville. When it got around to my experience of arriving at the Dalles last year to find out the breaker had just been stolen, they said there is someone who knows what their doing and just what they want that’s been a ongoing problem for them. So far no one’s caught him, all they can do is keep an inventory of parts so they can at least get thing powered back up.

Tried it out today on my way to Pullman. 208kW when plugged in at 15%SOC

Attachments

• 8972EDF0-AA0F-4C1A-8C41-E9508325AE43.jpeg
    8972EDF0-AA0F-4C1A-8C41-E9508325AE43.jpeg
    474.3 KB · Views: 119
This is one of the nastiest supercharger stops I have visited. Chargers are fine but the “Subway/quick mart” needed to be power washed. Why not upgrade Ritzville?
I too was surprised by the "bathrooms were clean" comment in the previous post :)

I personally don't care too much about clean bathrooms, but I definitely wouldn't have gone out of my way to call these ones "clean" lol.

izzel is the reason they're not clean anymore
:eek:
This is discussion is getting silly.

When I stopped in in May the septic system was out. They had 5 or 6 portapotties which were in terrible condition. Full, dirty, no hand gel, no paper products. I checked in again early October and all was well. ”modern clean facilities” as they used to describe gas stations that wanted your business.

they had a problem that was fixed. Much MUCH better charging spot than in Ritzville.

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian
Stopped by this location on our way from Portland to Spokane on Saturday. The chargers are fast- which is great! The bathrooms were nasty. I'm sure that it's possible to have something worse, but I won't use these again. On our way back to Portland today we went to the Ritzville SC. The chargers were definitely slower, but the hotel desk person was friendly and had no issue with us using their restrooms. They were nice- a major upgrade over this location. If all you need is the SC, then this location is fantastic. If you need to charge + anything else, I'd skip it.