Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Springfield, IL - S Dirksen Pkwy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Marco found permits for Superchargers in Springfield, IL at the County Market located at 1501 S Dirksen Pkwy

Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 2.05.39 AM.png

Source:
Marco Twitter Source

Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 2.07.11 AM.png

My Comment: Finally, a good location for more Superchargers in Springfield. Also unlike Scheels, the longer hours of operation will make this a better bathroom stop as well (hopefully).

Reactions: dafish and Big Earl
I dont live in the area, so if someone could drive by and check it out, it would be much appreciated (to see if anything has even started yet). This would become my main Supercharger on many of my road trips when it gets built.

This is a prime location; good for all directions of interstate traffic going thru town.
Transformer and chargers are set. A worker at the site said another couple weeks to open.
I pulled into the lot yesterday, heavy rains shut the work down. Drove by this morning they were back at. I’d agree with the guestament of two-three weeks. This is great location. I’m frequently in the Capitol city and pass by this intersection daily when I’m in town.

Stopped by here late last night after seeing a concert in STL. Good spot since it’s only a few blocks off the highways. My only complaint was there wasn’t anything open for food/drinks at 2 am but oh well. It looks like a decent spot in normal times of the day and it’s a few miles closer for me coming in “running on fumes” especially in the winter.