Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - St. Augustine, FL - World Commerce Pkwy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not ready yet. Transformer is being installed this morning.

Attachments

• 24E70252-6390-4F54-869C-DF1FAA813CF1.jpeg
    24E70252-6390-4F54-869C-DF1FAA813CF1.jpeg
    636.5 KB · Views: 133
  • Informative
Reactions: XHabjab and X Fan
I’m charging there (here?) now as I write this. The chargers are open, show up on the car nav map, and are “popular”.

They are not well located in the parking lot - in a high traffic area right next to gas pumps. They work well but you have to join a parade of cars going past the pumps and hope for some common sense in ice drivers to let you back into a charge stall.

This Buc-ee’s is not as busy as Daytona but busy enough to be dangerous getting a charge.

I’m charging there (here?) now as I write this. The chargers are open, show up on the car nav map, and are “popular”.

They are not well located in the parking lot - in a high traffic area right next to gas pumps. They work well but you have to join a parade of cars going past the pumps and hope for some common sense in ice drivers to let you back into a charge stall.

This Buc-ee’s is not as busy as Daytona but busy enough to be dangerous getting a charge.
Ah too bad. i was disappointed in daytona’s location (and dog area) and hoped st aug would be like Florence (which is out of the way and superb).