Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - St. Augustine ...San Marco/Mulberry/Water Street?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a post the other day about all the new SuC locations, was checking out the map for Florida (in general), when I noticed a new location right around the corner?

I'm sure the actual location isn't quite correct, at least how the marker is placed on the map:

1644435352175.png

And that's not the destination icon, I've got those locations toggled off, there's the info on the location:

1644435407635.png

That's [mostly?] residential back there, you can check out the street view on Google maps. For those ITK about the area, in the top pic, the lower left is the parking garage, this is right at the edge of the Old CIty proper (this is the area behind the Firestone on San Marco).

There was a Wawa planned for 2498 US1, near Walmart, but when I was there a few weeks ago, the current building, which would have been razed, was still there. I was hoping that this was the location for the SuperCharger.

Oh yeah? You mean the Z-Best building there on the corner?
Yes, the plan was to knock down the Z-Best building and build a Wawa. There were a few building permits filed, but last I heard there was opposition from the neighbors. That would be a perfect spot for a SuperCharger in SA.

The Buc-ees should already be under construction. When I was there last November, they had the area fenced off, but I have not been back since.

Reactions: MaskedRacerX