Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - St. Charles, MO (Streets of St. Charles)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happened to see electricians installing the Supercharger cabinets outside the parking garage at the Streets of Charles. The electricians said they would be done by the weekend installing 12 urban chargers on the first floor of the garage.

IMG_1064.JPG IMG_1065.JPG

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 345
I guess this will help with the small number of Superchargers at the current Saint Charles stop. Do they seem to be in a far corner so that regular cars don’t accidentally take up the spots?
Since they are on the bottom level of the garage, I don't think there will be any issues with people ICE'ing the spots.There's really no reason for anyone to park on that level.

- Visited Saturday night
- Urban superchargers still not operational
- Used one of the two destination chargers near the elevators on that level...only 32amp charge capacity that equated to about 22mi/hr charge rate with two hour posted charge limit.
- At least something to use if you are going there for dinner/shopping
- Lower level entrance is on the east side of the parking garage (lower level is not accessible from the north side entrance)
- Urban chargers are located directly to the left as you enter but looks like due to the traffic routing you should go to the right and loop around to get to them...no big inconvenience

These are up and charging now. Currently there is no cost nor do they show up as available in the vehicle's maps.

There is a significant amount of pollen currently accumulating in the lower level where these are located if that's an issue for some people.

Note these are urban chargers so you will not be getting a 150 rate out of them but there is no speed penalty for charging next to someone.

Untitled.jpeg

I stopped by here today (7/2/19) to charge. They are easy to spot off to the left from the parking lot entrance. I saw one pickup truck taking up one of the spots in the back, but no others occupied. One charger gave errors when I plugged in but another worked fine giving 72. I did experience the pollen issue. Seems like a nice addition to the area.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9